Monday, May 2, 2011

Change, Moving Into Something New

I was thinking last night as I was getting ready for bed about my day today. Today I start a new position at work, one that I am certain was a gift from God. I am looking forward to going in to start this new position and to learn all the things that I must learn, I am a bit nervous about keeping up, but who isn't when things change? More than anything I am aware of what an opportunity I have been given and I have faith that God will make it into something great as He has always been faithful to do with all the situations that have come about in my life. Because of the change that starts today there will be other changes, but I hope to make the most of them as they come. Today I am enjoying the extra time I have in the morning to sit and reflect on God and His goodness in this.

Change is a wonderful thing, seasons come and go, each one bringing its uniqueness to the world. Each one has a purpose and in a way we can look forward to them all. Our lives contain many seasons in it as well, each one bringing changes. In this season I feel God is calling me to be wiser with my time and to devote more to Him, which should always be my goal but it isn't always practiced to the best of my ability. I look forward to this change more so for the chance to grow in God and in faith of Him, to see how He uses this life change to reshape who I am as a man of God. My only prayer is that I grow as He is intending me to and I don't miss out on the opportunities that He has for me.

No comments:

Post a Comment